Our Supreme Quality Nappy liners help keep cloth nappies in good condition and make nappy changes a breeze, as they help dispose of solid waste easier.
**See our cost-effective Bulk options for discounts & free postage!**
Made from soft, strong bamboo fibre that is biodegradable and flushable. Simply lay the liner on the inside of the cloth nappy, against baby’s skin. When the liners become soiled, they can be conveniently flushed down the toilet.
- Good ventilation.
- The surface layer always feels dry and comfortable to touch.
- flushable and biodegradable.
- Wet liners that have not been soiled can be washed under a tap, squeezed, hung to dry and reused until they reach the end of their life.
- Eco friendly.
- Ultra thin.
- Super soft yet Super strong
- 100 sheets per roll – large size for perfect coverage (18 x 29 cm size)
- Easy tear off .
Make your cloth nappy journey extra easy with our Nappy Liners!
By using a nappy liner every time you use cloth nappies on your baby, it will help protect the nappy from stains as well as making it much easier to remove solid waste from the nappy.
**Nappy liners can take up to 8 days to break down in our sewage systems, therefore we recommend that only soiled liners are flushed in the toilet. This would greatly reduce the waste traveling through your sewage system. Wet liners that have not been soiled can be reused (see points above). It is not recommended that liners are flushed in your toilet if you use a septic tank system.**